Positive Outcomes for Dissociative Survivors (PODS) works to make recovery from dissociative disorders a reality through training, informing and supporting.
Please join us - become a 'Friend of PODS' for a minimum donation of £20.00 per year and support our work.
BENEFITS TO YOU
BENEFITS TO US
|At least 3 printed copies per year of our magazine Multiple Parts (worth £15)||We receive a minimum donation of £20.00 which helps to support our work|
|Online access to current and back editions of Multiple Parts||Supports our publication of our magazine Multiple Parts|
|£5.00 discount off every training day you book onto||Supports the PODS helpline and support service|
|Eligible to join our online support forum (for survivors)||Supports the running of the online forum|
|Eligible to join our networking list (for professionals)||Supports the administration of the networking lists|
|News and updates, including occasional special offers||If you are able to Gift Aid, we receive an additional 25% from the Government|
HOW TO BECOME A FRIEND -
- Your ‘Friendship’ runs for a year from the date on which we receive your donation
- You can set up a 1 year plan (credit or debit card processed by Worldpay) for a minimum donation of £25.00
- Or you can set up a recurring plan (direct debit processed by GoCardless) for a minimum donation of £20.00
- Click 'Join' in the appropriate box to the right
OTHER WAYS TO PAY
- You can also set up a Standing Order with your bank - please contact us for our bank details
- Or you can pay by phoning 01480 878409 during office hours.
HOW TO BECOME A FRIEND -
INTERNATIONAL (OUTSIDE THE UK)
- There are two options for international 'Friends'
- The cheaper option is to join as an 'E-friend', which means that you will have access to the PDF version of Multiple Parts, rather than being sent the hard copies - but you will have all the other benefits of becoming a Friend
- The more expensive option allows you to receive the hard copy versions of Multiple Parts through the post, as well as all the other benefits. The cost varies depending on the country. Full details can be seen on the next page after you've clicked on 'Join' in the box to the right.
- Payment must be made by credit or debit card
- Click 'Join' in the box to the right
THE CHARITY THAT RUNS PODS
- PODS is a project run by START (Survivors Trauma and Abuse Recovery Trust), which is a registered charity number 1161950
- START provides the financial, administrative and legal framework to enable its projects to focus on delivering their aims and objectives
- By becoming a ‘Friend of PODS’ you are supporting the PODS project specifically and START will process the finances for this on behalf of PODS.
UK 1 Year
Minimum donation of £25.00 for a single year subscription to be paid by credit or debit card (UK residents only)
Minimum donation of £20.00 for an annual recurring subscription via direct debit (UK residents only)
This is for anyone outside of the UK. We can post to Europe, USA, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Price starts from £25.00.